About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients' business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based off of this understanding. You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients' data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
- Engage, contact, build, and maintain successful client relationships.
- Find new customers and guide them through the account creation process, manage relationships with existing customers, and assist them in managing individual portfolios.
- Anticipate customers' needs: meet, support, negotiate, and advise on the most successful services and products for customers in their current situation.
- Generate reports and projects for leader.
- Attend client meetings, seminars.
- Provide clients with tailored solutions to their enquiries as well as provide exceptional service to promote interest in the trading markets.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly KPI targets.
- Bachelor degree is required in Economics/ Finance/ Business Administration.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- English fluency in writing and speaking is required.
- Priority is given to those who have experience in finance, foreign exchange, or securities.
- Know basic fundamental and technical analysis in the financial industry.
- Strong prospecting skills, as well as outgoing personality, sense of urgency, self-motivated and high energy.
- Action-oriented and result-driven with a strong ability to think strategically in fast-paced and challenging work environment.
- Bonuses for achieving KPIs.
- Working 5.5 days / week from Mon - Fri, and Saturday morning.
- Formal training program, with opportunities to grow within the company.
- Annual healthcare coverage.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic environment, including many team building activities.
- Opportunity to participate in training programs for the company.