About the job
DNBC Global Markets Group is looking for a Customer Service Administrator who has knowledge and passion in Financial Market, especially with High-end Projects to be one of the pioneers in the team.
- In charge of partnership management including but not limited to: CRM system, payment gateway, service providers, global agency for applying financial services license, banks…
- Coordinating with other departments within the company in order to complete the task successfully including but not limited to: customer service, compliance, technical, processing, transaction monitoring…
- Make periodic reporting such as monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports as required by managers and directors.
- Other duties as assigned and instructed by Directors
- At least 1 year of professional experience at financial institutions, financial regulatory agencies, or professional services firms serving financial institution clients;
- College or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration required;
- Familiarity with Finance, banking legislations is preferable;
- A business mindset with a drive to find solutions that allow business and market share growth in a prudent and long-term-oriented approach;
- Fluent in English (4 skills);
- Proactive, will-do mindset & cooperative;
- Ability to pay attention to details, work to tight deadlines and multitasking
- Salary: Attractive salary that commensurates with work experience opportunities
- 13th-month salary
- Tet bonus based on ability & contribution.
- Bonus 10% of salary on holidays on April 30, September 2, January 1.
- Labor law allowances (Children's New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Monthly birthday party for employees.
- Annual company trip for all employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Young, friendly, creative working environment.